ReturnsWe encourage you to measure your pet as accurately as possible before ordering. Many of our items are custom ordered and cannot be returned due to strict Health and Hygiene regulations. You will need to contact us for prior authorization for all returns. There is a 20% restocking fee on all returned items. In the event that an item is eligible for exchange/return, here are the guidelines that we follow:
1. For items that are eligible, return/exchange requests must be made within 7 days of receipt of order. All returns/exchanges require a prior Return Authorization from KOPetSupplies.com, no exceptions will be made.
2. All returns/exchanges must be in original packaging, unused and in saleable condition. We are not responsible for any damage that is caused by your dog to any of the merchandise. We cannot honor returns or exchanges for any merchandise that has been used or is not in its original, brand new condition.
3. If an item arrives damaged or defective you must contact us within 48 hours of receipt. If the box appears damaged upon receipt, do not sign for or accept it and it will be returned to us. We will send an exchange or credit you for the item.
4. You must contact us within 30 days of order placement if your item has not arrived. We will not be held responsible for notifications after that time.
5. For the first exchange of an item, you pay shipping/handling charges for the exchange. If a second exchange is necessary, a $15 handling fee will be applied, as well as the shipping/handling charges for the exchange.
6. Custom ordered items are not eligible for return or exchange. Permanently personalized items are not eligible for return or exchange. If you have any questions regarding the return policy of a particular item, please email us at: returns@KOpetsupplies.com
7. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable, no exceptions.
8. NOTE: Due to strict health regulations, Carriers and Beds cannot be returned/exchanged. Due to strict health regulations, Shoes cannot be returned/exchanged.
9. If you have been given an RA#, for your security, please return your items with an insured courier (e.g., FedEx, UPS, USPS Priority Mail) and retain your receipt. Please be advised that until there is proof that we have received your merchandise, it is your property. Knockout Pet Supplies is not responsible for items damaged or lost in transit. Items returned through the U.S. Mail using only insurance without delivery confirmation can be lost in transit. Insurance by itself does not provide proof of delivery. If an insured item becomes lost, it is the customers responsibility to file a claim with the Post Office to recover their loss for their merchandise. Insurance with the post office is a transaction between the individual and the United States Postal Service, and is not affiliated with Knockout Pet Supplies.
10. Any item returned without a Return Authorization will NOT be processed and will be returned to the customer at customer's own expense and/or additional restocking fee of 50% will be incurred.
For the fastest response to your questions, please email us at: info@KOpetsupplies.com